- Browse Categories
- Cellulose Ether
- Dust Suppressor
- Soil stabilizer
- Starch ether
Get email updates on new products
- Contact Us
- We are specialized in cellulose ether production such as Hydroxypropyl methyl cellulose (HPMC), Hydroxyethyl cellulose (HEC), Sodium carboxymethylcellulose (CMC), Redispersible polymer powder (RDP) and Polyanionic cellulose (PAC) etc, more than 10 years' experiences in this field, with ISO, SGS, AHF, FDA certification and extreme standard let us keep very competitive in the current market. Contact Now
- Appearance : Dark brown liquid
- caramel : ≥33%
- potassium chloride : ≥5%
- Sodium lignosulfonate : ≥12%
- PH (20℃，1%) : 7-10
- Solid content % : ≥50
- Density (20℃, g/mL) : ≥1.0
- Unconfined compressive strength : 0.5-4.0
China Liquid chemical soil stabilizer (factory) is a new high tech new environmental road building material, which directly acts on Soil and solidify the soil on the ground to form the base of composite stabilized soil pavement.
The base of composite stabilized soil pavement is a semi rigid material which is formed by chemical soil stabilization and inorganic binder (cement, lime) and soil. Combined with the commonly used inorganic material stable material compared to composite stabilized soil can be achieved locally, in a certain range, can replace the commonly used sand, gravel, lime and other inorganic materials with less dosage, thereby reducing the project cost, saving resources, saving energy, is conducive to the protection of the ecological environment. This technology is applied to new and rebuilt highway engineering, composite stabilized soil roadbase and subbase, and different kinds of pavement construction, such as ecological park, rural road, parking lot, well site, temporary road and so on.
1. Road construction
soil stabilization for road construction can be used to stabilize the base layer of different kind road , even simple roads or temporary roads
2. Ground field hardener
China cement soil stabilization (supplier) for parking place, stockyards, drilling operations, mining ground hardener, etc.
3, Rammed earth building
The soil stabilization agent can be applied to different kind of soil.
According to different kind soil, we could formulate different soil stabilizer products to match your requirements.
Basic Requirements for soil stabilizer
1. Cementitious material: usually the Cementitious material is cement, lime Cement should be portland cement, no less than No 325, the initial setting time is over 4 hours, and the final setting time is about 6 hours.
2. Water quality requirements: unpolluted pure water
3. Thickness requirement : The compaction thickness is suitable for a layer of about 10-20cm, and the one or two layers can be compacted according to the need
4. Cementitious material method
recommendation for methods of soil stabilization Cementitious material
Cement = earthwork *5%; lime = earthwork *3%
5. Soil solidifying agent dosage
compacted mixture use 0.5 kg/m3 ,
that is 0.03% of the mixture.
6. Determination of water
The soil moisture measuring instrument can be used, or use traditional measurement method, the soil is placed in the hand and fisted, the soil mass is formed, the mass does not fall apart when the hand is released, and the mass falls freely to the ground until the soil falls apart, indicating a moisture content of about 17%.
Amount of water used to dilute the curing agent = (17% - initial material moisture content) * total weight of material = amount of water to be added.
Initial material moisture content : the moisture content of the soil after mixing with the soil curing agent.
1. Improve road performance
Increase the compressive strength 100%-300%,
Improving water stability: the hydrophilic capacity of the soil is greatly reduced, hydrophobicity is greatly increased
Improving freezing stability: very low water absorption and good water stability.
2. Reduced road construction costs, 20%-50% lower than traditional road.