china Hydroxypropyl Methyl Cellulose factory used in tile adhesive
1. Hydroxypropyl methyl cellulose tile adhesive is dedicated to avoid the need to soak the tiles in water in advance
2. Standard paste and strong
3. The paste thickness is 2-5mm, saving materials and space, and increasing the decoration space
4. The post technical requirements for staff are not high
5. There is no need to fix the cross plastic clip at all, the sticking will not fall, and the adhesion is firm.
6. There will be no excess slurry in the brick joints, which can avoid brick surface pollution
7. Multiple tiles can be pasted together, it will not be sizing like a single piece of cement mortar.
8. The construction speed is fast, about 5 times faster than the cement mortar posting, which saves time and improves work efficiency.