- Browse Categories
- Cellulose Ether
- Dust Suppressor
- Soil stabilizer
- Starch ether
Get email updates on new products
- Contact Us
- We are specialized in cellulose ether production such as Hydroxypropyl methyl cellulose (HPMC), Hydroxyethyl cellulose (HEC), Sodium carboxymethylcellulose (CMC), Redispersible polymer powder (RDP) and Polyanionic cellulose (PAC) etc, more than 10 years' experiences in this field, with ISO, SGS, AHF, FDA certification and extreme standard let us keep very competitive in the current market. Contact Now
Low viscosity high purity polyanionic cellulose PAC in oil drilling
- Starch and its derivatives : No
- Viscosity mPa.s
- Solution 600r/min : 90max
- Fluid loss/mL : 10.0max
- Moisture, % : 10.0max
- pH Value : 7.0-10.0
- Purity, % :70min
- Degree of substitution : 0.9min
- Mesh size, 40-80mesh,% : 90min
Poly anionic cellulose (Poly anionic cellulose) is abbreviated as PAC. It is a water-soluble cellulose ether derivative prepared by chemical modification of natural cellulose. It is an important water-soluble cellulose ether, and its sodium salt is usually used. It is widely used in oil drilling, especially salt water wells and offshore oil drilling.
PAC has good heat stability and salt resistance, and strong antibacterial properties. The drilling fluid prepared by this product has good water reduction, corrosion inhibition and high temperature resistance, and can be used as thickening agent, rheology regulator and filter loss reduction agent.
It is an ionic cellulose ether with high purity, high degree of substitution, and uniform distribution of substituents. It can be used as thickening agent, rheology regulator, water loss reduction agent, etc.
-Suitable for any slurry from fresh water to saturated brine.
-Low viscosity PAC can effectively reduce filtration loss and does not significantly increase system viscosity, especially for high solid content system.
-High-viscosity PAC has high slurry making capacity and significant water loss reduction effect. It is especially suitable for low-solid-phase mud and non-solid-phase brine mud.
-PAC formulated mud fluid can inhibit the dispersion and swelling of clay and shale in high salt medium, so that the well wall pollution can be controlled.
-Excellent mud drilling fluid and workover fluid, also efficient fracturing fluid.
PAC is ideal for use as an inhibitor and water loss reduction agent. PAC formulated mud streams inhibit the dispersion and swelling of clay and shale in highly saline media, thus enabling well wall contamination to be controlled.