- Browse Categories
- Cellulose Ether
- Starch ether
Get email updates on new products
- Contact Us
- We are specialized in cellulose ether production such as Hydroxypropyl methyl cellulose (HPMC), Hydroxyethyl cellulose (HEC), Sodium carboxymethylcellulose (CMC), Redispersible polymer powder (RDP) and Polyanionic cellulose (PAC) etc, more than 10 years' experiences in this field, with ISO, SGS, AHF, FDA certification and extreme standard let us keep very competitive in the current market. Contact Now
HydroxyPropyl Methyl Cellulose（HPMC）
- Item : HYDROXYPROPYL METHYL CELLULOSE
- Appearance : White powder
- Methoxy (%) : 28.0-30.0
- Hydroxypropoxy (%) : 7.0-12.0
- Viscosity (mPa.s) (2% solution, 20℃) : 400-200 000
- Loss on drying (%) : ≤5.0
- pH : 4.0-8.0
- Water retention ratio : ≤2.0
China Hydroxypropyl methyl cellulose (manufacturer) is a non-ionic cellulose ether made from natural cotton fiber through a series of chemical processing. They are an odorless, tasteless, non-toxic, off-white powder, which can be dissolved in cold water and organic solvents to form a transparent viscous solution with thickening, bonding, dispersion, emulsification, film formation, suspension and adsorption , gel, surface activity, moisture retention and protective colloid properties.
China Hpmc Cellulose powder (supplier) is a very important component in building materials that provides better water retention, strength and adhesion to cement, lime and gypsum based products.
Hpmc powder make it impossible to industrialize high quality mortars.
WelCel HPMC has excellent homogeneity, and its methoxy and hydroxypropoxy groups are evenly distributed along the cellulose chain, which increases the ability of the oxygen atoms on the hydroxyl and ether bonds to form hydrogen bonds with water, turning free water into bound water, thus effectively controlling the evaporation of water caused by high temperature, and achieving high water retention. HPMC can evenly and effectively disperse in cement mortar and gypsum-based mortar, and encapsulate all solid particles, and form a layer of wetting film, the water in the mortar gradually released for a long time, and react with inorganic cementitious materials to ensure the bond strength and compressive strength of the material, so as to ensure the bond strength and compressive strength of the material.
Improve construction efficiency and mechanical application to save time materials ;
Produce high quality mortars that give them new functions ;
Improve the adaptability of mortars to environment in site.
HPMC is widely used in the construction industry, ceramics manufacturing, coating industry, ink printing, plastics, pharmaceutical industry, cosmetics industry, etc.