- Browse Categories
- Cellulose Ether
- Starch ether
Get email updates on new products
- Contact Us
- We are specialized in cellulose ether production such as Hydroxypropyl methyl cellulose (HPMC), Hydroxyethyl cellulose (HEC), Sodium carboxymethylcellulose (CMC), Redispersible polymer powder (RDP) and Polyanionic cellulose (PAC) etc, more than 10 years' experiences in this field, with ISO, SGS, AHF, FDA certification and extreme standard let us keep very competitive in the current market. Contact Now
Low viscosity high degree of substitution carboxylmethyl cellulose
- Appearance : White powder
- Fluid Loss（mL） : ≤10.0
- Apparent viscosity : ≤90
Carboxymethyl cellulose (CMC) is a non-toxic and odorless white flocculent powder with stable performance. It can be dissolved in cold or hot water to form a transparent liquid with a certain viscosity. CMC can be used as a binder, thickener, suspending agent, emulsifier, dispersant, stabilizer, sizing agent, etc. It is a polyanionic electrolyte with salt resistance, thermal stability, and good film-forming properties. It is a powerful emulsifier for grease.
1. High degree of substitution and good uniformity of substitution;
2. High transparency, can control viscosity and reduce water loss;
3. Suitable for fresh water, sea water and saturated salt water water-based mud;
4. Stabilize the soft soil structure to prevent the shaft wall from collapsing;
5. It can increase the pulping capacity and reduce the filtration loss;
6. It has excellent performance in drilling.
In oil drilling, Carboxymethyl cellulose (CMC) can be used to protect oil wells as mud stabilizer and water retention agent. The dosage of each oil well is 2.3t for shallow wells and 5.6t for deep wells; CMC with low viscosity and high degree of substitution is suitable for dense mud.