- Browse Categories
- Cellulose Ether
- Dust Suppressor
- Soil stabilizer
- Starch ether
Get email updates on new products
- Contact Us
- We are specialized in cellulose ether production such as Hydroxypropyl methyl cellulose (HPMC), Hydroxyethyl cellulose (HEC), Sodium carboxymethylcellulose (CMC), Redispersible polymer powder (RDP) and Polyanionic cellulose (PAC) etc, more than 10 years' experiences in this field, with ISO, SGS, AHF, FDA certification and extreme standard let us keep very competitive in the current market. Contact Now
- Item : Hydroxypropyl Starch ether
- Appearance : White powder
- Hydroxypropyl: 15-32%
- Viscosity: 400-3000 mPa•s
- Ash content : ≤ 10%
- Drying loss ratio %: ≤10.5%
Hydroxypropyl starch ether is a non-toxic, odourless white powder, soluble in cold water, with good water solubility, forming a transparent or translucent viscous liquid. It has properties such as thickening, bonding, dispersion, suspension, adsorption, surface activity and water retention.
Starch ether is mainly used in building mortars to influence the consistency of gypsum, cement and lime based mortars and to modify the workability and sagging resistance of the mortar. Starch ether is usually used in combination with cellulose ethers like HPMC. It is suitable for both neutral and alkaline systems and is compatible with most additives in gypsum and cement products (e.g. surfactants, Mc, starch and water-soluble polymers such as polyvinyl acetate).
1. Improve workability and higher mortar yields.
2.Small dosage, very low addition can achieve high effect;
3. Improve sagging resistance;
4. Good thickening ability and water holding capacity;
5. Extend the open time of materials.
- Cement-based manual/machine mortars
- Gypsum-based manual/machine mortars
- Tile Adhesive / Ceramic Glue